|• Participate in face-to-face meetings
with the Hiring Team. Members of the Hiring Team may include senior members of the Client’s Executive Management, the Board of Directors,
• Set specific goals, milestones and expectations of the Search.
• Develop a detailed Job Description.
• Determine the primary and secondary candidate skills and background criteria.
• Begin to discuss and evaluate possible candidates, their backgrounds, availability and potential contribution to a company culture.
• Establish the interview Process, Participants, and Timetable.
|• Develop a list of candidates to review with
the Client that will include current biographies and/or resumes, compensation
histories and assessments of their strengths, weaknesses, suitability, and availability.
• Schedule regular conference telephone calls with members of the Hiring Team to review candidates
and the progress of the Search.
|• Contact and meet the top candidates and submit
assessments to the Hiring Team.
• Maintain a secure on-line Progress Report, including a history of the Search and all pertinent
information, at a glance.
|• Our commitment to an organization doesn’t
end when the candidate is placed. Söderlund Associates’ follow-up procedures
ensure that the transition is successful, and that organizations have the opportunity
to provide feedback.
|During the search process,
Söderlund Associates will advise and counsel the client on critical matters
• attracting, reviewing and interviewing the strongest candidates,
• selecting the top candidate and providing backups,
• checking industry references,
• developing a competitive compensation and retention package,
• presenting the offer,
• transitioning an executive out of the role and possibly out of the company, and
• a swift and successful closure to the executive search process.